- September 2013: Bacterial photography featured in Popular Science Magazine: "How to Grow Your Own Photo"
- August 2013: Jeff and Evan to teach the first Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Summer Course on Synthetic Biology
- July 2013: Evan selected to give a lightning talk and Lucas to present a poster at the SB6.0 conference in London
- April 2013: Ravi Sheth wins a Barry Goldwater Scholarship. Congratulations!!
- March 2013: Lucas gives presentation at annual SynBERC spring retreat
- February 2013: Karl gives a tutorial and Jeff gives a lecture at the Nanotechnology in Biomedical Science course at MD Anderson
- January 2013: Jeff talks at the Synthetic Biology @ UW Symposium
- January 2013: Jeff talks at the BSSE Department, ETH Zurich
- JJ Tabor. "Modular gene-circuit design takes two steps forward." Nat. Meth. 9, 1061-1063 (2012).
- E.J. Olson, J.J. Tabor "Post-translational tools expand the scope of synthetic biology." Curr. Opin. Chem. Biol. 16(3-4), 300-306 (2012).
- J.C. Ray, J.J. Tabor, O. Igoshin "Non-transcriptional regulatory processes shape transcriptional network dynamics." Nat. Rev. Microbiol. 9(11), 817-828 (2011).
- A. Tamsir, J.J. Tabor, C.A. Voigt "Robust multicellular computing using genetically encoded NOR gates and chemical 'wires'." Nature 469 212-215 (2011).
- J.J. Tabor, A. Levskaya, C.A. Voigt "Multichromatic control of gene expression in Escherichia coli." J. Mol. Biol. 405(2), 315-324 (2011).